You are in safe hands.
Our team of esteemed forensic scientists are well-recognised by local law enforcement agencies, public prosecutors, defense lawyers and the Courts. We have worked on hundreds of cases and numerous high profile ones which have gained favourable feedback from key stakeholders. We aim to provide quality forensic services, having distilled the essence of years of experience through:
- Pioneering and establishing many of the forensic capabilities and services, introducing new technologies, and setting up of quality management systems in a wide range of forensic disciplines;
- Development of forensic capabilities in quality management and trace evidence in Asia;
- Authoring and presenting well over 190 scientific papers;
- Being recognised in the Courts as leading experts in their areas of expertise;
Read more about The Effective Expert Witness, Timeliness in Engaging an Expert & NO TWO SIDES in Forensic Science
- Having represented Singapore as members in North American, European and international expert working groups;
- Provision of numerous trainings for both local and overseas law enforcement and prosecution agencies, law firms, private organizations, forensic entities and learning institutions;
- Collaborations with reputable vendors, tertiary institutions and law enforcement agencies on research and development;
- Building a government forensic laboratory from a small outfit of 6 staff in the mid-1990s to over 55 staff in 2013.
- Playing a significant role in shortening turn-around times for the timely delivery of services, and in meeting and surpassing customers’ expectations.
Our Senior Forensic Scientists
Click on each Scientist’s name for more information.
The Forensic Experts Group is committed to upholding the highest standards of professional ethics and integrity. To us, safeguarding our clients’ anonymity and ensuring confidentiality of results are of paramount importance throughout the case – BE ASSURED, YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS.