You are in safe hands.
Our team of esteemed forensic scientists are well-recognised by local law enforcement agencies, public prosecutors, defense lawyers and the Courts. We have worked on hundreds of cases and numerous high profile ones which have gained favourable feedback from key stakeholders.
TFEG’s services possess the following unique characteristics:
- Span a wide spectrum of forensic disciplines, many of which provide great value to key stakeholders involved in the administration of justice,
- Deliver holistic services through five distinctive but synergistic channels: consultancy, research, analysis, training and education.
- Our large and diverse market comprises the general public, law enforcement, security and other investigative agencies, legal fraternities, forensic institutes, learning institutions, both locally and regionally.
What sets TFEG apart is our ability to successfully work with technically challenging and complex cases. Our experts are in a vantage position to provide a holistic and comprehensive perspective of the entire forensic science process: from the crime scene to the court. Our forensic reports and court testimonies have withstood the most rigorous scientific and judicial scrutiny. We also possess the real casework experience and know-hows to inject reality into our forensic education and training programmes, and research projects.
To be a trusted provider for forensic consultancy, research, analysis, training and education in Singapore and beyond.
- To support the administration of justice
- To enhance the value of forensic science
- To inspire the new generation
The H.E.A.R.T of our independent enterprise is to relate to people and conduct our business with Humility and an Enterprising spirit. Be Aboveboard in our words and actions so as to provide Reliable services and establish Thought leadership in forensic science. Read more.
We aim to provide quality forensic services, having distilled the essence of our years of experience.
- Pioneering and establishing many of the forensic capabilities and services, introducing new technologies, and setting up of quality management systems in a wide range of forensic disciplines;
- Development of forensic capabilities in quality management and trace evidence in Asia;
- Authoring and presenting close to 200 scientific papers;
- Being recognised in the Courts as leading experts in their areas of expertise;
Read more about The Effective Expert Witness, Timeliness in Engaging an Expert & NO TWO SIDES in Forensic Science
- Having represented Singapore as members in North American, European and international expert working groups;
- Provision of numerous trainings for both local and overseas law enforcement and prosecution agencies, law firms, private organizations, forensic entities and learning institutions;
- Collaborations with reputable vendors, tertiary institutions and law enforcement agencies on research and development;
- Building a government forensic laboratory from a small outfit of 6 staff in the mid-1990s to over 55 staff in 2013.
- Playing a significant role in shortening turn-around times for the timely delivery of services, and in meeting and surpassing customers’ expectations.
When you bring The Forensic Experts Group (TFEG) onto your team, you enlist a team of accomplished forensic scientists who were former leading forensic scientists in a government forensic laboratory in Singapore, who are combining their many years of specialised knowledge, unique experience and skillsets to deliver high quality forensic services both locally and overseas. Members of our team have worked on some of the biggest cases that have hit Singapore headlines over the past two decades. We are experts in the following areas:
- Bloodstain pattern
- Counterfeit drugs
- Controlled drugs and Toxicology
- Damage, Marks and Prints (e.g.Firearms, Toolmarks, Shoeprints and Impressions)
- Fires and Explosions
- Questioned Documents (e.g. Handwriting, Signature, Chinese handwriting & signature, Tampering & Forgery)
- Scene analysis and Reconstruction
- Scientific simulations
- Trace Evidence
- Traffic Accident Reconstruction
- Unknown chemicals and materials
- Forensic Video and Image Analysis
Our Promise to You
The Forensic Experts Group is committed to upholding the highest standards of professional ethics and integrity. To us, safeguarding our clients’ anonymity and ensuring confidentiality of results are of paramount importance throughout the case – BE ASSURED, YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS.