When a traffic accident occurs, parties involved may agree amicably on the occurrence of the collision, manner of collision and next course of action at the site of the accident. Photographs of the scene and damage are usually taken using mobile phones by parties involved, and contact information are exchanged.
Unfortunately, when insurance claims are involved, parties may change their account to protect their personal interests. Without evidence to either corroborate or refute varying accounts, it is difficult to assign culpability and the appropriate compensation.
Protect the integrity of your evidence for traffic collisions
Physical evidence (e.g. scratch marks, damage, transfer evidence) should be documented and collected by competent traffic accident experts after the accident, as soon as possible. Photographs by laypersons may not be taken properly and are hence not useful. Evidence which are not recognised or collected may be lost and not recoverable for examination.
A. Document, Collect and Store your Evidence
Our experts will provide the following services:
- Documentation of Damage (includes all relevant measurements and photographs taken at the correct angle and perspective)
- Sampling of Transfer Evidence (e.g. control and questioned paint or foreign materials)
- Storage of Documentation and Transfer Evidence for 2 years in secured premises.
In the event that a dispute arises in future, these collected and secured evidences can be examined and forensic findings provided to support your case.
B. Preliminary Assessment to Determine the Strength of your Case:
For clients who require a preliminary assessment of the photographs and measurements, our experts will:
- Examine the photographs of damage vehicles (taken by parties involved)
- Examine the photographs (taken by TFEG experts) and measurements made
- Interpret the findings
- Convey the preliminary findings to you
Get a Peace of Mind and Contact The Forensic Experts Group today.
Give us a call at +65 6459 0494 or drop us an email at email@example.com