Forensic expert analysis is applied not just to criminal and civil investigations, but also to other industries that seek analytical testing to answer specific questions that they may have.
The Forensic Experts Group comprises expert forensic scientists with the knowledge, experience and skillsets that can help you critically analyse the evidence involved in your case.
What is Forensic Expert Analysis?
Our experts will assist you in extracting the most out of physical evidence. From collecting and examining physical evidence to interpreting the findings, writing the forensic report and testifying in court as expert witnesses, we ensure that the forensic outcome for your case is maximised.
Once we have a complete understanding of your case, we can help you define the problem and analyse the relevant evidence. Our experts conduct a wide variety of analysis to address questions related to the Who, What, Where, When, Why and How of the incident.
We provide forensic analysis in the following areas:
- Bloodstain pattern
- Counterfeit products (e.g. Counterfeit drugs and Counterfeit consumer products)
- Controlled Drugs and Toxicology
- Damage Evidence
- Fingerprints and Marks (e.g. Firearms, Toolmarks, Shoeprints and Impressions)
- Fires and Explosions
- Questioned Documents (e.g. Handwriting, Signature, Chinese handwriting & signature, Tampering & Forgery, Paper analysis, Document Dating)
- Scene Analysis and Reconstruction
- Scientific Simulations
- Trace Evidence
- Traffic Accident Reconstruction
- Unknown Chemicals and Materials
- Forensic Video and Image Analysis
- Industrial and Workplace Incidents
Why Engage a Forensic Expert?
No two cases are the same. Our forensic scientists use their expertise to determine the type of analysis required for the physical evidence related to your case. If you want to maximise the value of your findings from the physical evidence, and be in a vantage position in Court, having the support of forensic scientists well-versed in that area of expertise will make the world of difference. Our experienced and multi-disciplinary forensic scientists are experts in performing the following:
- Recognising relevant evidence to recover at a scene
- Providing intelligence and investigative leads
- Working with small and trace samples which may be recovered in non-pristine conditions and in a difficult sample medium.
- Associating findings from different evidence and providing scientific conclusion and expert opinion of the findings in a holistic report.
Our holistic expert analysis services start at the scene and take you all the way to the courtroom. We carry out all our analyses objectively and using internationally acceptable methods. This ensures that the evidence collected is admissible in court and the evidential value of the physical evidence is maximised.
Quality in the Forensic Laboratory
Ensuring and maintaining the highest standards of integrity, accuracy and reliability throughout the forensic chain is imperative for forensic findings to withstand court scrutiny. The Forensic Experts Group is committed to providing you with the highest level of service and testing quality. Read more about Quality in the Forensic Laboratory.
Criminal or Civil, Our Experts are By Your Side