Knowledge is Power
Forensic scientists can help to maximise the value of the evidence that you present. One of the biggest reasons prosecutors and lawyers fail to convince the judge and the Court is a lack of forensic science knowledge. What you do with the forensic report and how well you understand the science behind the report is important to your case. TFEG experts are well-recognised by local investigators, public prosecutors, lawyers, the Courts and our overseas counterparts. We have worked on thousands of cases and numerous high profile ones which have gained positive feedback from the Singapore courts and key stakeholders.
Knowledge Leads to Action
Once you have a more thorough understanding of the forensics involved in your case, you will have the knowledge needed to add value to your case. These are the disciplines which TFEG’s forensic scientists can assist you in:
- Bloodstain pattern
- Counterfeit products (e.g. Counterfeit drugs and Counterfeit consumer products)
- Controlled drugs and Toxicology
- Damage Evidence
- Fingerprints and Marks (e.g. Firearms, Toolmarks, Shoeprints and Impressions)
- Fires and Explosions
- Questioned Documents (e.g. Handwriting, Signature, Chinese handwriting & signature, Tampering & Forgery, Paper analysis, Document Dating)
- Scene analysis and Reconstruction
- Scientific simulations
- Trace Evidence
- Traffic accident Reconstruction
- Unknown chemicals and Materials
- Forensic Video and Image Analysis
- Industrial and Workplace Incidents
How Can We Help You?
A report review entails a thorough scientific evaluation of a forensic report, expert’s credentials, supporting lab records and associated information from law enforcement agencies. Our expert forensic scientists can pinpoint the basis for an expert’s conclusion and determine whether findings meet reporting standards. They can determine if there are items pertaining to your case which were not tested, had negative results or detected at low level amounts that never make it into the final report. A typical report review will involve:
- Independent interpretation of the facts;
- Pointing out the significance and implications of the findings;
- Identifying the strengths and limitation of the report, potential issues and shortcomings, areas of scientific agreement and disagreement;
- Critically evaluating the reliability and content credibility;
- Assisting in formulating questions and developing strategies for cross-examination;
- Providing confidential consultation and, when requested, write a report of observations and expert opinions;
- Providing expert testimony in court.
Part of any case preparation is understanding all facets of the investigation, processes, protocols and significance of the evidence. Our forensic scientists will assist you through the maze of scientific data to provide a clear understanding of the physical evidence, advise on the technical terminology, and review the processes and findings related to the specific evidence.
Our professional forensic scientists will help you figure out what the forensic report really means in order for you to present your case in the most logical and understandable manner in Court.
Criminal or Civil, Our Experts are By Your Side